Are you looking for more than a job? Are you looking for a career? When you work For Just Refiners you become part of something great! Incorporated in 1993, Just Refiners is currently expanding our processing. The main core of the business is to provide a service to the mining industry by receiving, preparing, sampling and processing their by-product materials.
Job Overview: Production Trainee
Just Refiners currently has entry level positions available in production. Our production employees are responsible for processing carbon, carbon ash, slag, crucibles and sweep materials. They will be expected to demonstrate high professional and personal standards as well as commit to quality, timeliness and the ability to function effectively as a member of our production team.
Production Trainee Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure the consistent quality of the material processed.
- Sort, inspect, clean, label, and refill empty barrels.
- Maintain a safety focus at all times and wear proper PPE.
- Ability to stand and walk up to 10 hours per day.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Perform general housekeeping duties.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the managers.
Production Trainee Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Mechanical Aptitude
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to follow procedures and instructions
- Ability to be forklift certified
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
If this sounds like the job for you, please send us your contact information and a few reasons why you think you would be the best fit for Just Refiners. You can also call us at 775-331-1663 or stop by our main office at 350 Greg Street, Sparks NV 89431 and fill out an application.
Just Refiners does not discriminate based on race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in it’s practices. Successful candidates shall be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a respirator fit test as a condition of employment.